Thursday, February 09, 2012

So you like Dungeons & Dragons?


If you like Dungeons & Dragons or modelling fantasy figures then why not take a stroll over to Barking Irons where my brother-in-law Tony Harwood is giving a masterclass on how to build a 28mm scale building using materials that even Blue Peter aficonados wouldn't have dreamed of using. Tony has been into modelling for some time but my sister made him give up his cat-walk days a long time ago and so now he contents himself building fantasy scenarios and the like, all of which are a sight to see. We used to play D&D together with a gang of like-minded friends years and years ago and I have to admit that I miss the zany situations we used to find ourselves in. Anyway, here's the link, go take a look and tell me what you think :) LINK

No comments: