Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My next car


I'm thinking of changing my Mazda 6 for something non-Japanese (a small protest over their whaling policy - see previous posting if you are interested) and stumbled across the new Lamborghini Reventon which I'm very tempted with...




it's only about £800,000, has a 0-60mph in 3.4 seconds time before running on to a top speed of 211mph, but wait, it also has...

A G-force indicator – like those seen in fighter jets!


Well, I'm ready with my deposit, but only if they have it in Ferrari Red...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Alan Lock from Argentine, i will like to know if you are part of my family tree. I really dont know about my grandfather just that he was a seaworthy.
Please, if you know anything about it will be a great help for me.

lock.alan@gmail.com