Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm a Guest Writer on Wilywriters.Com



Some time ago I was invited to join and write on an American writers' site called Wilywriters.Com which is a speculative fiction site that has both free and donation-enabled stories in text and audio. You cannot send in submissions to them, it's invite only.

My story is available for free in both versions and can be found here:-



'But Everyone Is Different!'

It is well worth listening to the audio version!

The site has been set up by Angel Leigh McCoy who is a writer and games developer (Guild Wars™ 2). Thanks again for the invite, Angel.

The narrator is Nathan Crowder who has done a superb job and to say I'm extremely pleased is an understatement! Many thanks Nathan.

The cat-girl graphic (Dasha) was done by none other than Steve Upham, thanks Steve.


I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Carissa Peck said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am using your story in my English class down here in Mexico! Hopefully the students will enjoy it as much as I did, I'll let you know.

Bob Lock said...

Thanks for letting me know Carissa, hope they all enjoy it too :)